– Adheres to Healthy Skin
– Does Not Adhere to The Lesion
– Impermeable to Liquids & Bacteria
– Intended For Use In The Treatment of Deep Exudative Wounds Such as Pressure Sores, Burns, or Leg Ulcers
• Maintaining a moist wound environment.
• Aiding autolysis.
• Promoting angiogenesis.
• Promoting granulation.
• Providing a bacterial barrier, reduces risk of infection.
• Providing a waterproof barrier.
• ReduceS maceration of the pRE-wound skin.
Dresscoll® HYDROCOLLOID DRESSING Basic is composed of hydrocolloid strips foam backed.This gives Dresscoll® HYDROCOLLOID DRESSING Basic the advantage over other products that foam can absorb at zero time of application since exudates could pass through the hydrocolloid stripes to foam layer before gelling of hydrocolloid which takes time to gel.