– Non-Woven IV Cannula Fixation Dressing
– Excellent Cannula Stability
– Highly Breathable
– Sterilised and Packed in Peel Pouch
• Made of Polyurethane film which has a unique molecular structure making it significantly more permeable to water vapour than ordinary films in the presence of moisture.
• Waterproof film – Patient can shower with the dressing in place.
• Bacterial Barrier – Helps protect the site against extrinsic contamination,reducing the risk of infection by bacteria.
• Latex-Free Formula- acrylic hypoallergenic adhesive.
• Highly-Absorbent Pad- Rapidly absorbs exudates. Allows lateral spread across the pad to maximize absorbency and help reduce the risk of skin maceration.
• Low Adherence- The wound contact layer enables exudates to pass through to allow minimal trauma on removal
• Comfortable and non-restrictive for the patient.